Why Use Independent Inventory Services
- We are qualified members of ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) & qualified executive members of the AIIC (Association of Independent Inventory Clerks), assuring you of only the most professional reliable service.
- Integrated digital photos in every report (minimum of 4 photos per room for inventories & check outs, 2 per room for inspections).
Whilst inventories and check out reports prepared by in house clerks and landlords will not be disregarded out of hand, in a dispute less weight will be placed on their contents than on evidence provided by qualified independent clerks.
- We offer only the best, reliable, friendly and professional service which is difficult to match
- A professional inventory is an excellent selling tool to gain more instructions as it demonstrates that you operate a professional trustworthy business.
- A professional detailed inventory will also set the standard
- A professional inventory will assist the dispute process (TDS & DPS) in resolving a contested check out.
- No longer get involved with long drawn out disputes. A professional inventory process could in most cases deter the tenant from neglecting the property.
Increase Your Business Revenue
- Increase your business revenue by releasing your staff from non-productive administration.
- Changes to the Rent Act means that a professional, independent detailed inventory will be an essential part of the service you offer your landlords.
- We are just a phone call or email away, once we have received an instruction everything will be dealt with for you. We will come and collect the keys, record all the details we require, return the keys to you and the inventory will be emailed to you.
- We are fully qualified Domestic Energy Assessors and we can carry out EPCs, unlike many other companies who outsource the EPCs
- All our clerks can be easily identified with our branded uniform.